Thursday 30 July 2009

I interview the world's greatest band...

My article "Inside Outside the Box", featuring my interview with Todd Howe, guitarist with the World's Best Band, The Boxer Rebellion, is now up over at:
http://theindiehandbook.wordpress.com/

This week's post will be up tomorrow, assuming as is likely, it fails to win the literary world's coolest blog's guest blog comp

There is a connection betwee these two things, other than the fact that I've been too busy to write something specifically for here. The connection, of course, is "Nathan" - Nicholson, frontman of TBR, and Bransford, who runs such an amazing blog.

I've done a further guest blog this week, over at On Music, Maths, and Moggies, where I finally get to grips with my rallying cry, "Bunfight!", whilst taking a moderately serious look at questions of netiquette.

No comments:

Post a Comment